Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 2010 Doilies

Hi there!

I have finished some more doilies and finally took pics of them..

The Pineapple blue doily (below) still has to be blocked for shaping, that FREE pattern is from FAVECrafts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Circle-in-the-Square doily from Leisure Arts', "A Year of Doilies -March," was a lot harder to do than the Pineapple blue doily. The pattern called for the outer circle and the edges to be green, but as you can see I liked purple better. I am pretty proud of this one, I think it turned out quite well.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The big cream round doily is from a pattern I got when I was getting kits from Annie's Hook & Needle Kit Club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The filet centerpiece I am attempting to work on now... I am having a problem with reading the pattern... Guess I'll see if I can email the designer and get her help. IF I get it finished I will put a completed picture up then.


Until Next Time...
Take Care Out There,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment